Over my first seven weeks I did a lot of exploring in and around Kolkata, but this week I finally took the travelling plunge and flew across the country to visit Delhi and Agra. I travelled to Delhi by myself, but met up with Molly (who is slowly making her way back to Nepal) and another volunteer in Agra. Overall my trip was very good, with the one exception being that my miraculous 46 day health streak came to a screeching halt, and unfortunately the halt aligned perfectly (or imperfectly) with my trip. Regardless, my stubbornness won out so I still got to see everything that I wanted to and really did have a good time. Below are some pictures from my travels:
I call this my "cocky American" pose...

3 comments:
i love the picture of you in shadow. . .very very cool! :)
Remember how you told me that I'd be jealous of you when you got this internship...well this does it! Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to hear about Gandhi...he's one of my heroes!
"What do you think about that, Ben?"
"It was cool!"
Post a Comment